Why Use All City Bail Bonds?
With so many bail agencies out there, why choose All City Bail Bonds? The answer is simple: personal attention and trust.
All City Bail Bonds has been family-owned and operated since we first opened in 1989. We take pride in developing honest, personal relationships with our clients. Let's face it: having a friend or loved one arrested and facing time in jail is scary – this is why we give each and every client the personal care and professionalism they deserve during these trying times.
We have offices ready to post bail near every major jail in Washington State, with locations in Seattle, Everett, Tacoma, Kent, Kennewick, Spokane, Bellingham, and Mount Vernon. This means we can get to your friend or loved one and get them out of jail as quickly as possible.
We understand that some of our clients are struggling financially, so we offer a range of options to help ease the financial burden of posting bail. We work hard to earn the trust of each and every client because everyone deserves a shot at a second chance, regardless of income.
At All City Bail Bonds we pride ourselves on being professional, straightforward, and honest. We're honored that you're considering trusting us with you bail bonds experience. For immediate assistance, please contact us 24 hours a day at 800-622-9991. We can also be reached by email.
Additional Benefits of Using All City Bail Bonds
- We will immediately respond to your needs 24 hours a day, every day, anywhere.
- We will come to you at your convenience (you never have to leave your home or office).
- We are flexible with our bail requirements (you trust us, we trust you).
- We have a network of bail agents near every court and jail in Washington State.
- We accept cash, money orders, credit cards, and personal checks.
- We extend credit to qualified applicants.
- We take care of everything from start to finish (service to our clients is our number one priority).
- We answer all questions and concerns to our client's satisfaction prior to posting the bail bond.
- We make sure our clients understand the bail process and responsibilities.
- We offer free warrant checks and immediate bail information.
- We genuinely care about our clients and want to help in every way possible.