During this unprecedented pandemic, we want to extend our thoughts and prayers to everyone across our country and across the globe affected by the Coronavirus pandemic.
While our offices remain open, our biggest priority and concern is the health and safety of people in our community.
This means we’ve been operating with minimum staffing – just enough to keep the doors open – in order to provide our services to the community while also minimizing the spread of the virus. We’ve also been following all social distancing and hygiene recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
Please remember to follow all guidelines regarding social distancing & hygiene. These things save lives and can keep you and your loved ones healthy:
- Frequently washing your hands
- Avoiding contact with your face (eyes, mouth, nose)
- Staying home when you feel sick
- Covering your coughs and sneezes with a tissue
- Cleaning and disinfecting surfaces in your home
- Maintaining a distance of 6 feet from people in public spaces
For a complete list of guidelines for avoiding the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), please follow the links below.
- For President Trump’s latest guidelines, please follow this link: https://www.coronavirus.gov/
- For more information on CDC guidelines, please follow this link: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- To read Jay Inslee’s “Stay Home, Stay Healthy” order for Washington State, please follow this link: https://www.governor.wa.gov/sites/default/files/proclamations/20-25%20Coronovirus%20Stay%20Safe-Stay%20Healthy%20%28tmp%29%20%28002%29.pdf
The All City Family